Bridal Makeup for Morning!
Robert Jones shares 5 of his top tips for brides getting married in the morning! (and also for daily use!)
top 5 tips for the early morning bride:
1. your makeup look should be soft and pretty to match the cool, soft morning light (even if you are getting married inside, most photographers like to take it outside to get some photos).
2. if your skin tends to break out, do not choose this time of day for your wedding because you are going to want to wear as little foundation and concealer as possible (again, due to the soft, natural light).
3. make sure to define your eyes really well at the lashline to help them stand out.
4. lip color should always be soft and natural – nothing too bold at this time of day (if it is too bold, your lip color will be all you see in your photos).
5. everything will photograph darker than it appears to the eye because the light is so soft; therefore, go with softer shade choices.
These are excellent tips for brides to plan for and expect on their wedding day!
I couldn’t of said it better than Robert!
Next will be bridal tips for the Midday bride!