Chinese Makeup Artist Toronto
Us Chinese/Oriental faces, have it hard to find a makeup application that suits us!
For our unique facial features, we require extra attention put towards our eyes, eyebrows, and skin.
It’s a specific style that only a few Chinese makeup artists in Toronto that understand.
I believe that every oriental, Chinese girl should know how they could look like this on a daily basis or even for their wedding day.
I plan to share with you some essential makeup steps on how you can have makeup beautifully tailored to you!
Here’s a few illustrations of what I mean in my before/afters that are 100% Real and Un-Edited:
- Smooth hydrated skin is an absolute must otherwise skin will look flakey, dull and ‘caked’ on.
2. Proper color correcting, not covering or “masking” up the beautiful textures of the skin.
- Very LIGHT makeup application is key.
3. Proper color choice that compliments the yellow undertones on eyes, lips, blush, etc.
- Often times it’s using pinks, purples, etc.
4. Proper false eyelash choice and placement.
- Very easily false lashes can look very fake on asian eyes.
- Usual lashes in the market are tailored to caucasian eye shapes and for
Asians/orientals, the eyes will look too “fake” with the lashes.
- The best lashes will be natural haired lashes and the ones manufactured
5. Lighter lip color choices, other than the exception of red.
- Depending on the colour tone of the skin, it can go a bit darker but still neutral to the relative skintone.
- There is the small exception of having a darker/sharper lip colour if she generally wears it on a daily basis.
6. Eyebrow shaping
- Ideal shape for the eye to lift the eyes, and make them appear wider and more ‘open’
- Lifting the eyebrows in certain peaks, customized to the eyeshape so that they don’t look ‘flat’ to the face
I hope these tips will inform you to help with your new bridal makeup!
Please feel free to share these tips with your friends, family members that may benefit from them.
I’m sure they will appreciate the thought from you!
Your Chinese Makeup Artist Toronto Expert!
p.s. If you would like the expert advice hands on for a bride’s wedding,
Please contact me on my availability and see how my Bridal Makeup process works.
See more information here: Bridal Makeup Artist