I purchased Kit #1, 6, 10, 11
– Amazing texture, blends right into the skin, looks exactly like skin.
– Not oily looking on camera, just the right amount of sheen.
– Reflects in natural light like skin does
– Very light feeling, doesn’t feel like much at all.
– Contains Kaolin which helps control shine
– Contains Silicone which helps smooth away fine lines
– Feels like a mix between buttery creme and a light feel of smooth mousse paste, like drier light-weight creme.
– Comes in palettes! Great for condensing
– Kit #1 has enough yellow for Asian skin tones!
– Photographs beautifully in camera! Picks up as a nice matte but not too matte texture.
– Very affordable for professionals and personal use, for a palette bought in Canada it was $18.50 before taxes.
– Quite pigmented and can be sheered down with water or Cinema Secrets Moisture Spray on a sponge
– Excellent foundation for those that require especially little to medium coverage and also full coverage.
– Lasts for a very long time, doesn’t smear but your skin could look a bit dry (especially if you have flakey dry skin like mine) to fix it, spray makeup sealer after your application and mid way throughout the day when it starts to dry up.
– Smoothes out the dry, flakey area when applying this foundation
– Quite waterproof and water resistant! With just soap no water (SoftSoap) I had to rub quite hard 5-7 times before it started to come off!
– Contains a mild scent of fragrance
– For those allergic to silicone, you cannot use this unfortunately
– May require a primer if you have bumpies (blackheads, whiteheads), flaky dry skin, before use for in person encounters, on camera/video you’re fine 🙂
Yes I would recommend it for everyday wear as I currently wear this as well. The texture is wonderful. All you need if you’re more oily is some pressed powder or light dust of loose powder. If you have a oil mattifier you can apply it before the foundation.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Octvidodecanol, Carnauba (Copernicia Ceriferu (Carnauba Wax)), Dimethicone, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis, Tocopherol
May Contain: Titantium Dioxide CI77891, Iron Oxides CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, Greens CI 77288, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Carmine CI75470, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Red 21 Lake CI 45380, Ultramarines CI77007, Red 7 CI45850-1, Ferric Ferrocyanide CI 77510, Kaolin, Parfum
Yes, amazing for everyday wear or light coverage on clients. Great for bridal as well! I currently wear this the most ! (May 2010)
Above, Kit #1 with flash
Above, Kit #1 with no flash, again, a bit out of focus but possibly what it will look like in videography
Above, Kit #1 with no flash and the numbers of the individual foundations
Above, Upclose on a dry and scaley area, I took pictures so you can see what this product will do for the area.
You can see the difference in these two pictures, one with flash really up close so it is a bit blurry and one without.