On Wednesday I went over to The Bay for their special event with Canada”s National Makeup artist Andre Hebert.
It just so happened he was available the time I went in so I was lucky enough to get my makeup done by him.
For a full makeover you have to purchase 2 products but hey I`ve never done a Dior review before so I figured I”d splurge by purchasing some products for my clients this summer to enjoy!
Here”s me and Andre after my makeover:
He used on me:
Dior Lotion Tendre Tonifiante (Dry and Sensitive Skin)
Capture Totale Multi-Perfection Concentrated Serum
(from what I remember, i don”t think he used a moisturizer)
Restoring Wrinkle Eye Cream
Skinflash Radiance booster pen in 002
Diorskin Airflash in #202
Eyeshadow 5 Colour Eyeshadow – Design 030
Diorshow Maximizer Mascara Serum Base, Lash-Amplifying Effect (1st coat on lashes)
Diorshow Iconic Mascara (2nd coat) in black
Diorshow 360 Revolving lash-styling brush Volume, length, curl Mascara (3rd coat) in black
(I”m not sure which blush he used on me as he went over to the stand to just dip his brush on it – but it”s a pinky with the tiniest hint of peach blush)
(I”m also not sure which lipliner he used or gloss – was a very nude, neutral peach color with a clear peach gloss)
Diorskin Poudre Shimmer Ultra Shimmering All Over Face Powder in 002
Andre`s Steps: (Please mind that he did all these steps without a mirror so I am writing this step by recalling what I felt, not seen! Plus the products he used were placed on a table away from me on a busy day, I tried to look at them but I think he had to clear the table asap before he ended his shift!)
1. Toner with a cotton ball to reduce redness and inflammation
2. Capture Totale Serum – further reduce redness
(possible moisturizer step here, don”t recall one!)
3. Eyeshadow – applied sculpt concealer first then neutral palette that was more peachy, nude tones (he didn”t create a crease, he mentioned that it”s very 80s for someone to do that to asian eyes!)
4. Eyeliner in my lash line, under and above my lashes (he emphasized it”s important to do it underneath the lash line for asian eyes.)
5. Diorskin Airflash on my cheeks, he covered my eyes with a tissue before spraying downwards, it was practically only a 2s spray on each side of the face
6. Dior skinflash put on the labial folds, down the nose, on the center of forehead, center of chin in a line and dotted underneath my eyes, upper cheekbones
7. Dior Sculpt concealer placed right inbetween the dots of the Dior skinflash (same areas) except cheeks
8. Eyecream lipbalm placed underneath the eyes with the concealer and skinflash
9. Blended it all in with his ring finger
10. Dior Maximizer on lashes
11. Dior Iconic mascara
12. Dior 360 mascara
13. Dior blush (right on apples of cheeks) and blended/patted upward with a large rounded brush
14. Lined my lips with lipliner and filled it in
15. Dior gloss in a peachy color
16. Dior highlighter on cheekbones and slightly on center of forehead, nose and chin with a large square brush
17. Dior Brow Styler on my brows
Please excuse the terrible lighting and camera that accentuated pores and skin”s texture!
Please don`t forget to subscribe if you liked this article!
Let me know what you think of Andre”s makeup job below!
Know someone that could benefit from this? Share this with them:Share This: