I often get asked about eyeliner so I decided to write some quick tips for you all 🙂
1. “Eyeliner!! It”s so hard! How do you draw eyeliner?”
Depending on your shape of the eye, it completely varies. Some eyes don”t even need eyeliner like “protruding eyes”.
I could give you a few suggestions however:
– if you have bad dark circles, keep your eyeliner attention on the top lid rather than the bottom to keep the focus away
– draw from the outer line towards the inner
– if you do draw the bottom lash line, for an added “pop” you can switch up online casino reviews the eyeliner color that”s different than the top
– if you accidentally smudge the line, use a q-tip to erase any mistakes against the line and you”ll smudge it and fix it all in 1 step!!
– You can do eyeliner with eyeshadow and a straight edge liner brush (easiest), pencil (medium), cream/gel liner with brush (hard), liquid liner (hardest).
– Practice does make perfect, if you know doing eyeliner takes awhile, set aside some extra time for yourself to do it before you head out to avoid rushing. – then you can go out with complete confidence.
Found a good picture online showing the angled liner brush and pencil/shadow lining (above)
Some product recommendations:
– Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner (pencil)
– Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner (pencil)
– Maybelline waterproof liquid eyeliner
– Eyeshadow (any professional brand should work fine)
Let me know if you have any other questions about Beauty or Makeup 😉Share This: