– Sheer to Medium coverage
– Transfer resistant after you wait for it to dry/blot dry
– Lightweight = water-based gel formula
– Great for those allergic to silicone = water-based.
– super natural finish, a bit of ‘dewiness’. BEAUTIFUL when first applied.
– Very similar to normal healthy moisturized skin on face AND body.
– GREAT for on the eyes, won’t crease under eye makeup.
– Very tapered to the skin when applied. Like it binds into the skin (maybe because of the gel-like consistency).
– Camera ready, professional product
– Fragrance (however it wasn’t sensitive to my skin)
– Comes in a heavy glass bottle, must rebottle if you’re traveling
– Can be expensive, it’s MUFE. $45 a bottle
– Requires shake before use
– Should be applied with a brush
– Requires 1-2 extra steps prepping the skin before use
– Requires a tiny, tad bit more yellow for Asian skin
– A tiny bit tacky/sticky especially when not fully dry
– Takes a few minutes to ‘absorb’ into the skin for the ideal result
– Over a period of average 6hours, the face and body somewhat ‘dissapears’ on the skin. Almost like it gets absorbed and it loses the moisture (especially for those with drier, uneven skin). To prolong the beautiful finish, the skin either is naturally moisturized or some skin prepping is required.
– not recommended for noticeable uneven skin.
– not recommended for discolored skin unless you have a really good coverage concealer
Yes, I have personally worn it multiple times on my face, but I didn’t like the fragrance and tackiness. I do feel it ‘sucked out’ after 6hours as the moisture on my cheeks sort of dissapear (that area is really dry). Also this requires a bit of mixing, lack of a tiny hint of yellow. I can get away with it though, just have to spend more time blending.
I don’t favor the fragrance and the tackiness when first applied, otherwise the BEAUTIFUL finish, waterproof + transfer resistant makes up for it.
Yes, because it’s rare to get a waterproof, transfer resistant, camera ready makeup, that’s also very natural in person and on camera. It’s what it says: face AND body.
MUFE F&B vs Bare Hand
Ingredients: Aqua, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Cycolentasiloxane, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mangifera Indica Seed Oil (Mango Seed Butter), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, Potassium Myristate, Chlorphenesin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Panthenol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Citronnellol, Geraniol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionene. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 777493 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).