Community Service Ideas
A series of events hosted by Inner Beauty Guru & Beauty Specialist Olivia Ha monthly or weekly that have to do with beauty-awareness, confidence building and soul empowerment. They can be named Beauty-Awareness Events.
• Lesson: Let Nature Be Your Teacher (donations). Trip out to forest preserve accompanied by Inner Beauty Guru & Beauty Specialist Olivia Ha to spend time among nature and the elements, to teach people firsthand the beauty of natures potent lessons that we can all learn from is we were to tap into it more often.
• Lesson: Give Back To Yourself By Giving Back To Others (donations). Trip to charity or non-profit organization event accompanied by Inner Beauty Guru & Beauty Specialist Olivia to spend time giving back to those in need. Homeless soup- kitchens. LGFB to see first hand why inner beauty is a blessing and a privileged that makes you strong. Donating clothes to those in need together as a group, and afterwards sipping tea under trees to talk about it. Any charity organization even in order to teaching the core lesson of giving back.
• Lesson: Finding Beauty Deep Within (donations). Trip to cheap or free Qigong or Yoga event accompanied by Inner Beauty Guru & Beauty Specialist Olivia to give members a taste of some active practices on how to achieve spiritual and physical balance. Showing members a very fine method of soul searching.
Self-Reflection Circles w/ Crystal Therapy:
• Event: Group
• Task: Specialist provides an array of colorful crystals / orbs / objects for students to hold while they talk about their issues.
• Purpose of event: To open up the chakras and energies of the students so that they can be emotionally open and in a safe space to self-reflect.
• Plausibility: Medium (based on supply of crystals), Inner Beauty Event (donations)
Self-Reflection Circles w/ Music Therapy:
• Event: Group
• Task: Specialist provides a space to a group of individuals who are inspired by music to share their stories. Each member provides emotional / inspirational music to the specialist ahead of time, and then specialist makes a playlist or downloads all the songs into a digital playlist. The day of the event, all members sit in a circle and as the songs play, each member who provides the song will share with the group what that songs means to them and share their personal story to help heal the other members. Incense can be added.
• Purpose of event: To create an open forum and comfortable space for people to self-reflect about music.
• Plausibility: Low, Inner Beauty Event (donations)